At Prescott Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we believe our people make all the difference when it comes to providing the quality care our residents deserve and expect. What our employees share is a passion for serving and honoring our residents.
We’re always looking for warm, friendly and qualified caregivers to join our team. Some of the positions we recruit for include:
- Registered Nurses – RNs establish and manage a plan of care for each resident and provide direction to other caregivers.
- Licensed Practical Nurse – LPNs work under the direction of an RN or physician; they carry out bedside nursing providing basic patient care.
- Certified Nursing Assistants – CNAs work closely with patients often helping with activities of daily living.
- Dietary Positions include cooks, cook helpers and other dietary assistance.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Positions
To apply to Human Resources: download an application and do one of the following:
- Fax resume to (928)771-9620
- Email Resume
- Mail resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
864 Dougherty st
Prescott, AZ 86305
- Apply in person